St. Joseph’s Church
Places to Visit
This cosy, wooden Church of St. Joseph may be found at the outskirts of Raseiniai district in Vosiliškis village. The history of the church starts at the very beginning of the 18th century, when the Belozarai built the chapel in the territory of their manor in 1712. More than 70 years later the Bilevičiai built the church itself.