Ugioniai Chapel

Places to Visit

It is told that on 28th November, 1657 the image of the Mother of God appeared above the spring of Ugioniai. Since long ago people believe that the water and stones of the spring have healing power. The chapel has been built above the spring. The Church of Ugioniai is located not far.

Scroll to Top Skip to content