The Tendziogala Manor House
Places to Visit
The Tendziogala Manor House first mentioned in written sources in 1559. Unfortunately, only ruins survived till present. Until 1949 there was a distillery. Tendziogala was the centre of volost with approximately 22 manors. The manor fell into decay after the agrarian reform in the interwar period, when it was leased to Roze Komariene. The soviet period was fatal for the buildings. The Tendziogala Manor House is accessible by the road Raseiniai-Vosiliskis, three kilometres to Vosiliškis turn left towards the village of Tendziogala.