The Ruins of the Church of St. Victor
Places to Visit
A local landlord Viktoras Jarudas built a stone St. Victor’s Church in Klanujai in 1815-1818. The church was ruined during World War II. The ruins of the church still stand on a hill in Kalnujai. It is one of a few places that survived World War II in Raseiniai district. The object was adapted for the tourists in 2010.