The Office of the Bank of Raseiniai
Places to Visit
One of a few town buildings to remain standing after World War II. The Office of the Bank of Raseiniai is a two-storey, classical architecture building, built in one-year period. The construction works were finished in 1934. The first floor was meant for the banking operations, while on the second one the apartments for the manager of the bank, the maid and the guard were set up (Architect M. Songaila).