Paežerys Chapel of the Holy Trinity
Places to Visit
This object of sacral wooden heritage dates back to the end of 18th century. After the church of Nemakščiai burnt during the 2nd World War in 1941 the chapel was moved from Lekavas Manor for religious services. The chapel was reconstructed in 1959, 1977 and 2009 and still is used for religious purposes.