Milašaičiai Church of the Crucified Jesus
Places to Visit
A wooden chapel was built in Milašaičiai in 1786, the current one in 1855, but it was seriously repaired at the beginning of the 20th century and acquired its current appearance. Today Milašaičiai Church belongs to Girkalnis parish. The church features folk architecture, a rectangular plan with an apse. The church is decorated with two towers, and there is also a cemetery in the churchyard.