The Lesčiai Church of the Providence of God
Places to Visit
The church is located near to the Old Samogitian Road not far from the point where the latter joins the highway. The church stands on a hill at a distance of 9 kilometres from Ariogala. It was built of spruce logs, in a vernacular style, on the initiative of Kotryna and Ignas Riomeriai in 1789.